Monday, November 17, 2014

Stunning Stitchin Sunday

Ahhh.....another Monday morning version of my Stunning Stitchin Sunday series. My sister Tina actually called me the other day to make sure everything is okay, because I hadn't commented on her recent blog post and I hadn't posted much myself lately, which certainly isn't normal. Rest assured, I am fine and the family is fine. I'm just swamped beyond swamped.
There is some really gorgeous eye candy here.  I hope that you enjoy.

The cold and snowy weather isn't making me happy.  It is way too early in the season for this. But I guess I have no choice but to deal with it since I live in the northeast.  It just makes me think more about the day when we will finally move a bit more south.  If you are in the midst of this yuck too, stay safe and stay warm.

2 of you added your own colorful comments:

Needled Mom said...

Thanks goodness we have such wonderful eye candy to help with the winter blues!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Lovely eye candy - I don't care for snow and cold, but definitely don't like the ice!